Increase the Space and Boost the Bass with the JBL Bass Pro Micro.
JBL creates a new dock able bass solution with Bass Pro Micro. This ultra-compact powered subwoofer system achieves jaw-dropping bass performance that is hard to believe for its size. The 140-watt RMS Class D amplifier and proprietary subwoofer combination delivers 100dB at 10 feet! The subwoofer enclosure is docked to the permanent amplifier base but detaches in just seconds providing extra cargo space when needed. The Bass Pro Micro includes speaker-level and line-level inputs that easily connect to the car’s existing audio system. There are also controls for input sensitivity, crossover frequency, phase and a bass EQ with 9dB of boost. The Bass Pro Micro’s efficient and streamlined design makes it an ideal upgrade for any car’s audio system. If you are hungry for even more bass, you can daisy chain two units together to deliver real thunder.
- 140W Single 8″ (Dockable Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier)
- Easy docking and removal for when you need extra space
- Built-in RCA adapters
- Daisy chain more then one BassPro Mirco for even more bass
- Audio detect circuit allows for automatic power down to standby mode when not in use
- Power Handling : RMS: 140W
- Preloaded with single 8″ Subwoofer
- Built-in s Class D amplifier
- Enclosure Dimensions : 7″ D x 16-3/16″ W x 10-7/8″ H
- Class D amplifier
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover 50 – 120 Hz @ 12dB/Octave
- Bass Boost: 0 – 9 dB @ 65 Hz
- Remote knob optional